Now that Texas Governor Rick Perry has ratcheted up the rabble-rousing with his suggestion of Texas secession, I've got a few questions.
* Can we refuse to issue 'em passports to visit the US of A?
* Can the Bakken Oil Field in the Dakotas and Montana and Wyoming keep the oil revenue instead of sending it to Texas?
* Can we give Texas the joy of protecting the likes of Bush senior and junior? After all, they won't be 'murricans any more.
* Can we let Texas have the fun—and expense—of building that damned gate for Dubya?
* Can we cut the Rangers and the Oilers and all other sport teams of Texas out of any national championships anywhere, anytime?
* Can they please take back Delay and Armey and Chee-knee and Kay Bailey and all of the rest of the Texans who've done their level best to destroy America the last eight years...including the ones who showed up for the Bushie picnic and strategerizing about the liberry meeting...and keep 'em?
* Can we take back our border patrol and our airbases and our astronauts and our tourism dollars and our hurricane relief and....
crossposted at firedoglake's Oxdown Gazette